3C Itcians DevOps Automation managed services help you to effectively deploy new products and features to production. We can help you organize and control your software delivery pipeline to reduce costs and time through increased efficiency and reduced production risks.
DevOps solutions integrate developers and operations teams to improve collaboration and productivity by automating workflows and continuously measuring application performances. DevOps is not merely a prescribed workflow, but a way of thinking, working and automating that can be applied to any organization.
Our solutions emphasize collaboration and communication among software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals, while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. Using such approaches, 3C Itcians has been able to effectively deploy better quality builds that are as muc as 8,000 times faster, with error counts reduced to less than 50%. Key features of our services include:
- Continuous Development and Delivery
- Improved Productivity and Quality
- End-to-End Automation of common processes by deploying small and iterative changes more often
- Faster Deployments and Scalability with Agility to scale up/down your Infrastructure
- Better management of the infrastructure as code
- Highly configurable desired-state management
- Faster code and configuration files migration
- Better security implementation by resolving misalignment of priorities between different teams
- Faster, more reliable and simpler cloud adoption
- Support Entire Organization Application Stack.
We have extensive experience in providing turnkey DevOps solutions to our clients through:
Our Specialties includes DevOps tools (Puppet Enterprise), cloud computing (ServiceNow), virtualization (VMware vRealize Automation) and version control (Atlassian Stash), for continuously deploy new code to add functionality for Oracle Database and Middleware web server modules.
- Create/Drop Oracle Databases on Puppet-enabled machines
- Create/Drop Oracle Homes
- Configure system (kernel) level and database level parameters
- Configure volume groups, logical volumes and database file systems
- Dynamically create application roles and table spaces
- Upgrade/Patch database instances
- Create/Edit/Delete TNS entries
Middleware web servers:
- Create/Drop web server domains and instances: Apache, Tomcat, Jboss
- Configure web apps and website file systems
- Manage instance state: start/stop/restart/reconfigure
- Upgrade/Patch web server instances