The Report aims to explain how to mend send or receive the Error in Microsoft Outlook. It will
direct you through the measures which are essential to repair the mistake that arises whenever
you attempt to receive or send mails from Microsoft Outlook.
Though our MS Outlook support a whole lot of purposes but its only aim is to send or receive
mails for communication. The Microsoft Outlook is an electronic mail that are frequently utilized
in the current world in creating an official connection. Likewise, in addition, it faces a number of
problems. In case that something does not operate, Microsoft Outlook will demo a mistake. One
frequently occurring mistake is “receive or Send Error” which disturbs users. Thus, let us talk
about the strategies to troubleshoot send or receive error.
Some common MS Outlook send or receives errors
The various send or receive errors occur mainly because of syncing or any additional issues.
Here’s a listing of a few errors which you might encounter.
- Outlook receiving error 0x80042108A
- Microsoft Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0f
- Outlook send receive error 0x8004060c
- Send or receive error 0x80040600
- Outlook send or receive error 0x8004010f
- MS Outlook send or receive error 0x80040610
- No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
- “A time-out occurred while communicating with the server” error Code 0x800ccc19
- The server could not be found.
- “None of the authentication methods supported by this client is supported by your server” error Code 0x800ccc80
Method for troubleshooting send or receive mistakes in Outlook
From time to time, it’s not simple to fix these send or receive errors. But, do not worry. By
moving through the under methods, you are going to have the ability to correct these send or
receive errors. You have to confirm the processing of your Outlook by following each procedure
and move to next procedure if it does not operate correctly.
1. Ensure that your internet connection is properly working-
You have to ensure your internet connection is working perfectly. Sometimes, individuals have
this Trivial problem of internet connectivity and stay stuck-up with errors for hours. To look at
this, go to some site on almost any web browser. If your net Isn’t working, go to procedure
2. Delete bulk incoming and outgoing emails –
Microsoft Outlook actively detect the suspicious and bulky email messages but it is possible that
some malicious or spam message exist in your mailbox. Open your webmail accounts, delete
the questionable emails and confirm the performance of Outlook prior to proceeding.
3. Review antivirus configurations and disable email scanning Anti-Virus app –
Firewall and Anti-Virus can place restriction to smooth stream of mails. Thus, disable those
settings on your system. You can disable the Anti-Virus integration by following these steps
- Open the “File” menu, then choose “Options” then select “Add-ins”.
- Click “Manage” and scroll to “add-in group” and disable anti-virus add-in.
4. Assess Outlook email accounts settings-
Improper setup of email account can lead to errors. So, it’s necessary to configure your Outlook
email accounts correctly. You’re able to take these troubleshooting:
- Review the email address with which the account is integrated.
- Check the type of email account among IMAP, POP3 or HTTP.
- Verify you email id and password.
- Check the name and address of the email account server: IMAP or HTTP or POP3.
- Check the email port numbers.
5. Fix Microsoft Outlook program –
Sometimes Outlook installation seems to be corrupt. You have to re-install it. You can also
troubleshoot it but the troubleshoot is only available for Outlook.
To troubleshoot, open the control panel and choose the outlook to troubleshoot. Right-click on it
and choose “Quick Repair or Online Repair” from the options. This will fix the required files and
probably make Outlook functional again.
6. Start Outlook in safe mode-
Safe mode of Outlook version helps the users to detect and fix the problem during a fault start.
To run Microsoft Outlook in safe mode, hold on the CRL key and click on application shortcut.
Click “Yes” to proceed.
7. Fix PST with inbox repair tool (ScanPST.exe) –
If above methods are not able to resolve the issue of send or receive errors, it might be a faulty
PST file issue. To repair the PST file, one can use Microsoft inbuilt inbox repair tool
(sacnPST.exe). Launch this tool and follow the instructions to repair PST file.
The aforementioned methods are clarified keeping all the Probable problems that Might be
behind the errors in sending or receiving mails. If these Methods aren’t able to fix the send or
receive errors, it may be possible your PST file was badly corrupted. In Cases like this, you
need to use a third-party PST Repair tool. Using a PST fix tool will surely correct the send or
Avail 3C ITcians Microsoft Outlook Support is one-stop solution
We are a technical team of techies working day to night continuously to deliver the best Email
Customer Service to everybody. So, if your Outlook Send Receive Error is yet not sorted out,
don’t panic! Contact us through microsoft outlook support phone number. We guide you properly
over phone call so that you can remotely fix the problem in a couple of second.